Friday, March 09, 2007

P1 break

First period ended yesterday - 5 exams in 3 days. However much I tried, I couldn't get myself phyced up about the exams. Consequently, slept (without worries) a bit too much and ate even more. I'm already feeling the effects of the second on my stomach. Hopefully wont have to pay for the first when the results come out (fingers crossed). Anyway, let bygones be bygones. :)
Yesterday made a day trip to Paris. Spent a lot of time in Notre Dame and Latin court. The day was beautiful so managed to get some (what I think are) nice pictures.
The next period starts in 3 days ....

9 comments:

arati kadav said...

please dont use that word

Abhishek said...

lol .. thats what they call it here :P
http://www.insead.edu/mba/programme/prog_core.htm

Dami said...

Nice pictures and congrats on completing P1 :)

Abhishek said...

I took the exams but cant say if I have "finished" it yet. Here they Z curve the grades so hopefully everything should be fine :)

Dami said...

I think I need to go back to school to understand "Z curve" :)
Did you get the scores yet?

Abhishek said...

Yes. Did well, quite surprisingly ;)

Dami said...

Great... congrats!!
pata tha mujhe- tu Seattle kaa naam roshan karega :)

GS said...

Visited your blog after a really long time. nice snaps Abhishek! and Congrats :)

Amolj said...

Hi Abhi, Good to see you are now all settled at INSEAD. Best of luck and be in touch.

Everyone here in seattle (eastside) is doing well.

Amol Jadhav